Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Current Progress

Well, it has been almost 3 weeks since I started using the Zona Plus and it is starting to become a daily routine is that quite easy to do. My hands still end up a little red after each use, but overall it is great. Much better since I have gotten used to it.

I have been monitoring my blood pressure and so far it has been about average. I just took it and it is 116/86. No too bad, but the number that really needs to be decreased is my diastolic. I will keep going and see what happens!

5 comments:

  1. So, what happened since June 23 ???
    Any results? positive or negative ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 59 and have had borderline high BP since my mid 30's. It has now advanced to about 145/90. I am not overweight and have a moderate to strong exercize program. I do not want to go on any med. I got the zona 2 weeks ago so not enough time to tell the results. The one problem I have is the set up. According to Zona (phone call) you should give one good squeez and release (for each hand). When I do this I get high scores (90+) but when I squeez and hold on during set up I cannot maintain the pressure during the training. Scores about 55-60. Any comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really curious if you got results! It is now almost December, so the results should be clear if you continued using it. Come back and let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know how this experiement worked out after June. Can you post it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Where'd you go?
    Did you end up having a heart attack or stroke?
    What gives?
    What's your bp now?

    ReplyDelete