Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Last Doctors Visit

Just to give everyone an idea of where I am coming from before starting the Zona Plus; On my last visit to the doctor my blood pressure was 156 / 96. Despite that fact, I believe that I suffer from something called White Coat Hypertension. You can read more about it Here. Dad, who also has high blood pressure, used to talk about having White Coat, and I believe I have the same problem.

Since my doctors visit, I have been taking my blood pressure on a fairly regular basis at home with an Omron brand blood pressure monitor (They make outstanding products which I would recommend to anyone). Anyway, my blood pressure taken at home has averaged about 125 / 87. As you can see, that is a much lower reading than what the doctors saw.

So 125/87 is my starting blood pressure. I will be taking it daily and posting the results here to show my progress. Though, according to the information I have read, the progress for the Zona Plus is very sudden, and doesn't normally occur until 5 or 6 weeks have passed. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment