Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holy Fast Shipping Batman!

Well what a surprise I had today. I called home at one point and my wife told me the Zona Plus had arrived! That 2-3 days I was told yesterday turned out to be less than 24 hours! I was amazed, but with all of my school work today, I didn't have a chance to unbox it until about 9:30 PM. Below are a few pictures of unboxing the device: (Click any of the pictures to make them bigger)


The package and the back of the Zona Plus box


After opening the box, I found a registration card, manual, magnet, introduction as well as the device and a battery


The Zona Plus device



After inserting the battery I turned it on by holding down the green button for 2 seconds.

Tomorrow I will start my daily posting and give my initial impressions of using the device!



No comments:

Post a Comment